https://gibeghrc.tech/king-mongkut-univ.html Fertility enhancement program
According to Ayurveda,
“A https://kupidrugs.fun/kne-sol.html Cheerful mind forms the basis of pregnancy; so relaxing panchakarma procedures like massage, steam, head massage, shirodhara are done to reduce stress and its impact are seen on infertility treatments.”
follow url Ayurvedic Detox program which –
- в чем смысл кальяна Increase chances of conception Naturally or by IUI, IVF by
- Making body clean, detox, strengthen and relaxed.
- Improving quality of sperm and ovum
- Improving health of reproductive organs
- Relaxing mind and creating positive attitude
https://refuerrc.com/skolko-vihodit-butilka-vina-iz-organizma-muzhchini.html Prepares you for Healthy Pregnancy and delivery and Healthy Baby
Ayurveda can treat infertility by Panchakarma procedures like Basti, Uttarbasti, Vaman, Virechan, Nasya, using different Ayurvedic formulations as per cause of infertility and according to body constitution of patient.
- электронный кальян starbuzz Basti https://jarastuff.tech/obhod-blokirovki-saytov-na-android-gugl.html – acts on vata predominantly. It increases strength of reproductive organs
- https://moqacure.ru/kalyannie-miksi-alfaker.html Uttarbasti– Intrauterine instillation of sterile medicated oil or ghee. It acts on endometrial receptors
- https://jarastuff.tech/effektivnoe-lechenie-narkozavisimih-tseni.html Vamana go and Virechana – Detoxifies the whole body and improves digestive fire for proper nourishment of reproductive hormones and organs
- Yoniprakshalana –Irrigation of vulva and vagina with warm decoction
- Pichudharan– Insertion of asterile tampoon soaked in medicated ghee or oil in posterior fornix of vagina
2. Ayurvedic medication –
Ayurvedic herbs and medicinal preparations act as
- Natural tonic to male and female reproductive organs.
- They maintain biological clock of menstruation; hence hormonal imbalance is corrected.
- They also help in making most potent and healthy sperm & ovum and eventually a healthy pregnancy
3. Yoga and Mudra-Fertility yoga is a tool for couples to support their journey to parenthood, whether you conceive naturally or are undergoing fertility treatments.
Benefits of Fertility Yoga-
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Increases sleep quality, relaxation and fertility.
- Creats a positive image and self confidence
- Improves blood circulation and thus health of reproductive organs.
- Helps in balancing hormonal imbalance
4. Lifestyle Management-
Dincharaya – Specialized diet and routine program is made
Hritucharya – Seasonal variation in diet and routine
Changing diet and daily routine
- helps bring back rhythm of body
- provide proper nutrition to reproductive organs
Book Your Appointment